Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Startup Saturday_12_07_08

The schedule of July edition of Startup Saturday is as follows:
Date: July 12th, 2008 (Saturday)

Time: 10:30 AM - 1 PM
Venue: Indian Institute of BangaloreThe agenda for the meet is as follows
10:30 AM - 11 AM : *DEMO* by Yusuf Motiwala on Tring Me Enterprise Solutions
11 AM -12 pm: *TALK* by Bharti Jacob of Seedfund
12 PM - 1 PM: Networking with Bharti Jacob
Its is a free event hosted by NSRCEL, IIMPlease register at
http://startupsaturday.in/index.php?title=Registration

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nischala,

    r u an entrepreneur or a blogger?

    Let me know I want to talk to you. My email-id: prasaddp AT yahoo DOT com or prasaddp AT gmail DOT com. My mobile no 9704344471..u can send an SMS if I dont lift the phone.

    ReplyDelete

Explore India

google maps gazetteer