Monday, December 22, 2008

Passion

Just inspired by the first mail I read today that was written by my cousin Tara Kola, the following in being written.

I was just wondering what is the glamour that is hidden in "Entrepreneurship". Why is it so close to every person I meet, why do they say irrespective of practicalities "Hey I wish I could be an entrepreneur".

I realise that entrepreneurship is not just state of mind or an art a person pursues but a latent element existing is every person. It takes shape when the favourable circumstances trigger the person to take it up.

For many of us it is difficult to leave a cozy job and go behind our passions (entrepreneurship), well I decided today that it takes a lot of courage to do that. I congratulate all those people up there who have managed to take up this adventure and also to all those who soon are going to...[me being one of them] :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Nischala,

    Would like to inform you about Inkfruit.com
    This is an Indian site for some awesome t-shirts designed by designers from all over the world.

    It has a democratic, community model where designers can freely submit their great t-shirt designs. Members of our community which include designers and t-shirt lovers vote and comment on these submitted designs.

    The most popular designs get screen printed on tshirts and are up for sale.
    Our collection of tees if you see are one of the best in India!

    Do take a look.
    Any feedback, suggestions are welcome :)

    priyanka@inkfruit.com

    ReplyDelete

Explore India

google maps gazetteer